Thursday, June 15, 2017

Grumpy Cat


Grumpy Cat (actual name Tardar Sauce) really makes me happy. Just look at that face! Her owner posted a picture of her online in 2012 and it went viral. Grumpy Cat then became the star of many internet memes, starting with the one above. Grumpy Cat gets her special looks from an underbite and feline dwarfism. Her owners say, despite her grumpy look, she is a normal cat and is only hampered a little by undersized rear legs. Grumpy Cat has been merchandised a lot, and can be purchased as stuffed animals, comic books, and calendars.


My not so grumpy cat Sunshine next to my plush Grumpy Cat sit on my desk.

I truly love seeing new pictures and videos of Grumpy Cat that are posted ever so often on social media sites. That cat just cracks me up. There is a Grumpy Cat meme that can be used as a response to just about anything. This is something I do quite often. Grumpy Cat even had her own movie titled, Grumpy Cat's Worst Christmas Ever, which I proudly own. Cats are pretty much my favorite animal, and I have four of them as pets. They make great companions, and are not so needy like dogs are. I look forward to seeing much more Grumpy Cat in the future, and am sure I will.


No comments:

Post a Comment